Connect with local organisations and delve into the SDGs at our 2021 Making Global Goals Local Business Roadshow.
The UN Global Compact Network UK is virtually travelling across the country this October to bring together hundreds of stakeholders to accelerate action on the SDGs. This online event will help you develop a whole systems approach to delivering the Global Goals, whilst enabling you to build collaborative networks with neighbouring businesses, local authorities, and civil society organisations in Bristol and the South West.
We’ll empower you to take the next steps in your sustainability journey, form long-lasting partnerships, catalyse change through your organisation, and ignite innovation to build a resilient business. Join the workshop to:
- Connect and share ideas with like-minded sustainability practitioners and professionals
- Develop a better understanding of your organisation in relation to the Goals
- Take a deep dive into the tools and resources to support your business
- Build skills to engage others and scale up interest
- Come away with tangible actions to help you on your sustainability journey
- Renew your energy and passion for delivering the Goals
The programme will feature a diverse range of inspirational talks, practical workshops, and networking opportunities. Developed in collaboration with Impact, our dynamic and insightful events will start by exploring the SDGs and the need for increased business ambition to deliver this agenda. We will then take a deep dive into the practical action that you can take to support the entire SDG Agenda through interactive breakout sessions. A concluding panel will hear from local sustainability leaders and throughout the event there will be an opportunity for regional networking.
This event is for those based in Bristol and the South West. To find an event near you, visit: www.unglobalcompact.org.uk