HIPAA Series: Why it matters, using PCI DSS, NIST, and other Frameworks to address your Cyber Liability
Cybercriminals are becoming more sophisticated with multi-tiered attacks putting our health records at risk. These increased data breaches are adding to the value of cyber liability planning at your health center. Understanding cyber liability and maturing your compliance program to be an ongoing process and not a one-time deal, is of utmost importance today. Changing fast is the cyber insurance market, with premiums going up and organizations finding it tougher to get coverage.
Please join us to discuss PCI DSS, NIST, and other industry frameworks to get practical advice to help your health center optimize your cyber liability position.
What You Will Learn:
1. The changing cyber insurance market.
2. Leveraging cyber security to mitigate risk.
3. Navigating through multiple security frameworks.
4. Role of PCI DSS in cyber liability.
5. Additional resources to help