1. Mentor Circles (1st Tues of Mth at 1 PM EST)
Mentor Circle: Address specific challenges are members are experiencing. One of our 10+ mentors will be the Lead Mentor on the interactive session.
- Members will listen (and or watch) a presentation from our lead mentor on a challenge we are working on solving
- There will be a small exercise and solution time in small breakout sessions
- These sessions are intended for entrepreneurs and professionals looking to increase their skills, confidence and network in a meaningful way
- Members get to know our mentors and can reach out for additional guidance if required
2. Level Up Your Impact Accountability Club
(Last Tues of Mth at 1 pm EST)
Join our “Level Up Your Impact” Accountability Club and get the support you need and DESERVE! Participants must commit to this program for six months.
Our mentors and fellow members will assist you in accomplishing your goals. They can be business, career or health-related. Additional Info: https://www.womeninbiznetwork.com/wibn-mentors/
Both programs are included in the cost of your membership. Info: womeninbiznetwork.com/membership-perks
Important: Specific legal, business or other advice requested should be discussed with practitioners outside of Women in Biz Network (WIBN) and its WIBN mentors.
YOUR LEADER: Transformation and Impact Mentor, Jill Valentine
YOUR SUPPORTIVE MENTORS:
- Sara Bibb (HR)
- Kimesha Walters (PR)
- Kadine Cooper (Career)
- Natasha Mitchell (Sales / Biz Dev)
- Jill Valentine (Transformation)
- Karen McAllister (Financial)
- Debra Keeling-Christmas (Leadership)
- Helen Patterson (Mentorship / Law)
- Leigh Mitchell ( Marketing / Branding)
- Martha Trahan (Nutrition / Fitness)
- Amy Syed (Tech)
- Mary DiRenzo (Change Management)
- Sue Christensen (Training & Development)
Questions? Email: email@example.com
NOTE: By Registering you are opting in to our mailing list- unsubscribe options are available.