In this meeting SȾÁUTW̱, the Custom Election Law Advisory Committee and its legal counsel will meet with SȾÁUTW̱ members to discuss what members want to see in the SȾÁUTW̱ Custom Election Law. Sample topics include:
1. Council Remuneration - including how often Council remuneration amounts will be reviewed, how that review will occur, who will undertake that review and any requirements that Council members must meet to receive their remuneration from SȾÁUTW̱.
2. Council Insurance and Indemnities - which includes what should be in place for Council members so they can feel confident that when they are acting within their authority and in the best interests of SȾÁUTW̱ members, they can do so without worrying about unnecessary personal legal risks.
3. Election Appeals - including the grounds under which an election appeal may be brought, but not including what a fair process will be as the process must be fair in accordance with legal standards around procedural fairness
4. By-elections - including when a by-election will be necessary and any restrictions on when a person may run in a by-election if they have recently resigned or been removed from Council.
5. Resignations - including how a Council member will resign if they choose to do so, and when a Council member will be deemed to have resigned as a result of their actions (ex. not attending Council meetings)
6. Amendments - how many people will need to participate in a ratification vote to amend the SȾÁUTW̱ Custom Election Law, and how many need to vote yes for those amendments to be accepted.