- Back by popular demand, Asano Otsu (owner of Everyday Foods) shares more in-depth tips on how to cook simple and fun backcountry pizza on a camping stove.
- Preparation is key – some simple tricks to eat well on your trips
- No fancy equipment – Asano will be demonstrating on backpacking cookware and stove, everything you would take on your overnighter.
- New tips and ideas for those who joined us last year !
About Asano Otsu:
- Born out of passion to create – Asano Otsu shares her life experiences through her creative original food. She came to Red Lodge as an Outward Bound instructor more than dozen years ago and has worked, served and thrived in our community ever since then. Over the years, she wore many hats in the Outdoor Industry: educator, retail expert, technical specialist and safety auditor to name a few. Nowadays you can find her slinging small batch Sourdough Breads with local retailers under the company she founded in winter of 2018, “Everyday Foods.”