On the second Wednesday of every month, the Oregon Center for Nursing hosts a gathering of Oregon nursing students. Join us in these student-led discussions sharing timely updates and insights from peers and stakeholders. The Student Huddle is a space to share experiences and opinions with students across the state. We ask all attendees to follow some basic conduct guidelines:
1. We invite students from all levels of experience to join the conversation. Please do not feel you must be a “content expert” to contribute. Your perspectives are welcome and needed!
2. Be respectful of the opinions and lived experiences of other students.
3. The people who attend the Student Huddle changes from month to month. Feel free to chime in or use the chat even if it is your first time.
4. Student Huddle summaries will be available on our website within a few days of the meeting. Please feel free to share this summary with other students who were unable to attend.
5. For any members of the media, this Student Huddle is considered “off the record.” If you are interested in following up on a nursing student-related story, please contact Kelley Ilic (email@example.com)..