When the GDPR came on the scene four years ago there was a lot of focus on getting consent to use people’s personal data. While consent is needed in some situations, there are also times when it’s fairer to use a different ‘lawful basis’ such as legitimate interests.
- When consent is required by law, including for marketing and promotional purposes.
- Alternative ways of using staff and volunteer personal data.
- Things to consider when collecting sensitive information, including personal data about children and young people.
Join this session to find out more about using personal data appropriately with Carla at Russell Cooke Solicitors.
Terms and conditions:
- This half hour session is for Visionary members only. To find out more about membership, see our membership page at https://www.visionary.org.uk/join-us/ or contact us at email@example.com
- We may record this event and share it in the public domain.
- We may share with your organisation details of your registration and attendance record on the Visionary sessions.