This gentle yoga class will encourage strength, flexibility, confidence, calm and wellbeing through a gradual exploration and expansion of movement. We will combine yoga postures, somatic exercises, breath practices and mindfulness techniques to create a meaningful and well-rounded practice.
Wherever you are in your cancer journey - from diagnosis to treatment and beyond - you are welcome to join us for mindful movement in a supportive environment. This class is appropriate for all ages, sizes, abilities, and experience levels.
HELD VIRTUALLY via ZOOM, until we can safely meet in-person. Space is limited; patients and survivors in the SW Washington community will be given priority registration.
• Wednesdays, 10:00 - 11:30 am
• Introduction/info sessions: July 20 and 27
• First 5-week session: August 3-31
Before attending your first session you must:
1) Get a PHYSICIAN RELEASE FORM (available at www.legacyhealth.org/cancerclasses) signed by one of your doctors (oncologist, surgeon, radiation-oncologist, primary care) and provide it to the instructor or Healing Center Coordinator before your first class.
2) REGISTER (below). We will contact you once we have received your Physician Release Form.
Taught by Addie deHilster, Certified Yoga Therapist (C-IAYT, E-RYT 500) and Certified Mindfulness Meditation Teacher.
Questions? Contact Addie: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsored by the Salmon Creek Hospital Foundation.