The presentation, the Utilization of Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare Today, is being organized by VirtuSense Technologies, the Missouri Chapter of the American College of Healthcare Executives, the St. Louis Metropolitan Medical Society, and Keane Insurance Group.
• Moderator: Kirsten Dunn, MD - Vice President, St. Louis Metropolitan Medical Society
• Panelist: Damon Broyles, MD, FAAFP - VP, Clinical Innovation Services, Mercy Technology Services
• Panelist: Thomas Hale, M.D., Ph.D. - Chief Medical Officer, VirtuSense Technologies
• CME application & credits pending.
• Program approved for 1.5-hours of ACHE Qualified Education Credit.
INMED CME Statement
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Missouri State Medical Association through the joint providership of Institute for International Medicine (INMED) and St. Louis Metropolitan Medical Society. The Institute for International Medicine is accredited by the Missouri State Medical Association to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Institute for International Medicine designates this Live activity for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.