THE SESSION WILL COVER:
• Introduction to Susan Popoola and her motivations for writing the book – Male Perspectives on The Value of Women at Work
• Insights into the demographics of the study which covers a very diverse group of men.
• How the study went with highlights of the key learning from the study.
• Recommendations on what women, men and organization leaders need to do to better realize the value of women in the workplace.
• Further insights following the publication of the book.
PARTICIPANS WILL LEARN:
• Women will be reminded of their unique value with insights into how to better navigate the world of work to better realize their value and be fully appreciated.
• Men will be provided with insights into the value women bring to the workplace, the challenges they face and how to better engage with, support, and benefit from working with them.
• Leaders will be provided with insights into how policies, processes, and systemic structures in organizations and wider society sometimes create barriers to the full realization of the value of women at work, with recommendations on how to overcome the barriers.
• All participants will leave with a better understanding of how men and women typically navigate the workplace differently.
• Participants will gain insights into how they can more fully realize their individual value at work.
• Participants will leave with a great appreciate of colleagues of different genders with a better understanding of how to support them within the workplace.
• Leaders will have a better understanding of the policies, procedures and cultural practices impact on employees of different genders with thoughts on changes that they can make to enabler a deeper sense of being valued, belonging and better outcomes from all employees. This in term will help to develop happier, more effective, fulfilling and productive teams.