The Sustainable Procurement Pledge (SPP) is a community of those committed to embedding sustainability into their procurement practices - and sharing the knowledge and tools of how to do so.
This is our regular Global meeting - open to all procurement professionals willing to drive change - and tackling a specific challenge and discussing the practical tools available.
-Network you with like-minded peers in sustainable procurement
-Encourage a flow of ideas and advice on how to embed sustainable procurement
-Discover the progress of the Sustainable Procurement Pledge and how you can participate and benefit
Agenda (90 mins):
Virtual meeting. Video on (where possible). Facilitated, in small groups, informal and questions/discussions encouraged.
Chaired by Oliver Hurrey, SPP
1) Welcome & update on the progress of the SPP – Thomas Udesen & Bertrand Conqueret
2) How can we drive the necessary change management and transformation in our procurement functions - with Lewis Howard, GSK and the other members of the SPP's "Transformation Panel" (a group of procurement, sustainability and transformation leaders from our Champions) that he chairs with us.
3) Meet your fellow Ambassadors & share ideas on the challenges - in break-out rooms
4) Wrap-up and what's next
- We may be required to limit registrations due to high-demand and so unfortunately cannot guarantee your registration.
- Please try to attend early if possible.
- We will be carefully moderating sessions and not allowing any sales pitches and the right balance in the break-out rooms.
- Where possible, please log-in to either a free or paid-for Zoom account (www.zoom.us) in advance, using the email you're invited on.
- Please feel free to invite and share the registration link (NOT your personal link) with your peers and colleagues