Brought to you by Zephr, a Renewd Partner Member.
The worldwide subscription e-commerce market is anticipated to reach $2.64 trillion by 2028, according to Univdatos Market Insights, and many publishers are aiming to capitalize further on the increasing trend.
Renewd members understand the benefits of subscriptions in terms of recurring revenue and increased customer lifetime value, but where to take their business in 2023 and beyond can be a daunting task. What strategies can help continue growth? What new product and service offerings can be developed that meet the needs of current and future customers? And what technologies can they turn to help them achieve ambitious business goals?
During this exclusive webinar created by Zephr and Renewd, we will explore ways digital publishers can build or enhance their subscription strategies.
Our guest speakers
Shannan Bowen, Product and Audience Strategy Consultant
Kyle Whitworth, Senior Customer Success Manager, Zephr
A Member of Renewd
• Outline and explain the intricacies of the subscription model
• Reveal how publishers can better attract and convert subscribers
• Discuss the pros and cons of types of paywalls
• Provide tips on how to grow your subscriber base, increase subscription revenue, and reduce churn
• Share ways publishers can take the subscriber experience further