We are inviting all ASG members for this exclusive virtual webinar series, with the first session taking place virtually on January 17, 2022 at 5:30 pm MST.
- Recognize the different radiological modalities used in diagnosing perianal fistulas/abscess and their pitfalls
- Compare and contrast medical management of perianal fistulas
- Identify surgical needs in this patient population
- Dr. Chris Ma, Clinical Assistant Professor of Medicine, Division of Gastroenterology, University of Calgary
- Dr. Neel Datta, Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Surgery, University of Calgary
- Dr. Deepak Bahayana, Clinical Associate Professor, Department of Radiology, University of Calgary
Thanks to our valued industry support, registration to attend the ASG Educational Webinar Series is FREE. Register below to secure your spot!
Notice of Audio & Video Recording: By entering the webinar series, you consent to photography, audio recording, video recording, and its/the release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction to be used for staff education, web casts, promotional purposes, telecasts, inclusion on web sites, or any other purpose by Alberta Society of Gastroenterology, and its affiliates and representatives.