Please note: bookings will be manually approved, please await confirmation of your place and login details
This session is for everyone who wants to move well. Kerrie-Anne Bradley of Pilates At Your Desk, will take you through some seated and standing exercises that you can do at your desk, or whilst standing.
The workshop will cover:
• how to stand/sit well, and a discussion on the importance of varied movement
• seated exercises for back ache
• using your core and back to move your arms and legs for more support
• exercises to release shoulder and neck pain
• exercises to strengthen and mobilise the feet
• exercises to strengthen and mobilise the hands
• breathing to calm tension
You’ll need a chair and a smile and that’s it! Attendees will receive a month’s free access to Kerrie-Anne’s Move At Your Desk membership platform.
To find out more visit: www.pilatesatyourdesk.com.
If you're comfortable, it is preferred that you have your camera on during this session.
Please note, this is a seated and standing movement workshop for all levels of Pilates practice and options for varying levels will be given throughout the class, however the teacher cannot give individualised attention or control risks in your surrounding environment (obstacles, trip hazards, etc). No prior experience of Pilates is needed, however if you have any questions beforehand regarding your current health or suitability to participate, please contact Kerrie-Anne at email@example.com.