Join this comprehensive 4-week workshop to learn how to organize and mobilize your community. This training is designed to build leadership and capacity in local grassroots organizing to strengthen the movement for honest education in every school across Ohio.
Attendees will learn how to:
• Organize a community group to protect honest education in your school or school district
• Build messaging to address specific issues in your community
• Have courageous, persuadable conversations
• Engage school leaders, attend school board meetings, pass resolutions
• Sustain your community group for the long game
The series runs August 9th, August 16th, August 23rd, and August 30th, from 6:00 - 7:30 pm.
It is best (but not required) to attend all four sessions, as each session builds on the next. Slides, toolkits, and resources will be shared after the workshop.
This series is hosted by Honesty for Ohio Education in partnership with Campaign for Our Shared Future.