Register using PERSONAL (non-work) email only.
If you are unable to register due to this class being full and you wish to be put on a waiting list for cancellations or a future class, email firstname.lastname@example.org
• This course is taught in TWO 2-hour sessions: Tues 1/18 and Thu 1/20. You are signing up to attend both sessions.
• Class is limited to 15 people.
• Instructor prefers registrants attend via personal computer with two screens, one to view the class and one to work in Excel in real time.
• In addition to your confirmation email, you will receive a separate email with an Excel file needed for this class.
• Enable participants to recognize a wide range of problems/situations that can be solved with the combination of IF functions, VLookup functions, Pivot Tables, and Pivot Charts
• Enable participants to creatively apply these concepts to their unique work statements through hands-on practice and coaching
This course is limited to Lookup and Pivot Table tools and functions within the basic Excel program. This course DOES NOT cover, PowerPivot, Power Query, VBA, Python, SQL, MATLAB/Simulink, etc.
Chris Carhart is a Test Engineer for Boeing Test & Evaluation. He is currently performing Model-based systems engineering (MBSE) pilot-projects as part of Boeing’s “Digital Transformation” effort. He has been with Boeing for 10 years and is an expert in the production of commercial airplane test systems.
Chris has a Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering from Northwestern University and is currently completing a second Master’s degree in Systems Engineering at the University of Southern California. He is also a licensed private pilot and an active member of the International Council on Systems Engineering (INCOSE).