Join us as we host the East Bay Community Law Center for a financial literacy workshop that will cover the following topics:
1) Building credit: how to do it responsibly, what factors matter most, and products to avoid
2) Financial contracts: the legal repercussions of cosigning, understanding loan documents, what rights do people who speak another language have?
3) Current common scams: Understanding crypto, ID Theft, how to spot a scam.
4) How credit cards work
5) Dealing with Debt: options, resources, and things to avoid.
6) Student loans: what options do you have right now?