You would like to understand:
• When your baby should start eating solid foods?
• Which foods should I give first?
• At what pace should foods be introduced?
• How to prepare food for your baby and what equipment to use?
• How much food should I be offering to my baby?
This workshop will help you in the next step of your baby’s introduction of solid food and help you understand when to start solid foods, what to give first, how to prevent allergies, and so much more!
Given online by Dina Salonina, nutritionist-dietitian.
The Montreal Diet Dispensary is a community organization whose mission is to foster optimal infant health through social nutrition interventions with pregnant women in precarious situations, one pregnant woman, infant and family at a time.