National Institute on Disability, Independent Living, and Rehabilitation Research (NIDILRR) Long-Range Plan Listening Sessions
The Administration for Community Living’s National Institute on Disability, Independent Living, and Rehabilitation Research (NIDILRR) is developing its 2024-2029 Long-Range Plan and wants to hear from you. Mandated by Congress to develop a Long Range Plan every five years, the agency aims to continue to be responsive to the needs of key stakeholders—especially people living with disabilities.
You are invited to submit input/questions prior to the listening sessions in the Questions & Comments box below. Attendees will be given approximately 3 minutes to share input/questions during the session.
• August 18, 2022 01:00 PM - Session 1: NIDILRR Grantees
• September 13, 2022 01:00 PM - Session 2: Disability Groups and
• September 28, 2022 01:00 PM - Session 3: Individuals with Disabilities and Those Supporting Them
• October 12, 2022 01:00 PM - Session 4: Direct Service Providers
and Non-NIDILRR Grantee Researchers
• October 20, 2022 01:00 PM - Session 5: General
• October 27, 2022 01:00 PM - Session 6: General
Please only register for the session you plan to attend.
All sessions will be held from 1:00 PM – 4:00PM ET.