Join your fellow VMA members for a share and learn event. Our next topic is on "Protecting Against Cyber Crime."
This is part of the Collective Conversations series, a free virtual roundtable for VMA Members covering priority topics. Save the date and pre-register if you are interested as we are working on additional details.
• An overview of cyber insurance
• How to protect your business from downtime and $$$ loss
• Importance of stand-alone cyber policies for Small Businesses
• What to look for in a strong cyber partner
• Share experiences and ask the expert your questions
Date: January 25, 2023
Start: 10 AM Pacific Time
Duration: 1 hour
Special Guest: Martin Murphy, Account Executive, Cowbell Cyber
Murphy is an Account Executive for Cowbell Cyber’s North West region. He graduated from Florida State University with a Risk Management & Insurance degree, and has had a focus on Cyber Insurance for the last 4 years.
Questions or More Information
Contact Shannon Wolford • email@example.com • 415-710-0568