Anxiety impacts us and is rooted in many layers of our being: it is physical, psychological, relational and existential. In this series of informational and experiential workshops for school and the general mental health workforce, Hala Khouri, author, facilitator, and practitioner, will offer a physiological and socio-political framework for anxiety and trauma to support us as we enter a new year. In this series, Hala will share tools and practices to transform our stress and anxiety and build capacity and resilience.
This learning series will address and explore:
1. Building a culture at work (and home) that values well-being
2. Having tools to manage and release stress and anxiety
3. Feeling less overwhelmed and more grounded and inspired
4. Cultivating relationships that are healthy and connected
5. Engaging with the world in a way that reflects your values
6. Building capacity and resilience
7. Self-care and collective care for caretakers
8. Finding joy amidst the chaos
(ATTENDANCE REQUIRED) January 11, 2022 - Session 1, Trauma-informed Framework for Healing, Managing Anxiety, and Building Resilience
January 18, 2022 - Session 2, Understanding Your Own Psychology: Self- Awareness for Empowerment and Radical Empathy
January 25, 2022 - Session 3, Relationships, Boundaries, and Communication
February 1, 2022 - Session 4, Practice, Reflection, and Intention Setting
THE FIRST SESSION ON JANUARY 11 IS REQUIRED for participation in this program, and you can choose to attend any of the other sessions in the Learning Series.