Tell me if this sounds familiar:
1) You're stressed.
2) You have no energy to exercise, let alone the motivation to do it.
3) Even if you wanted to, you probably don't know where to start. After the last year, I'm pretty sure it does.
Let's be honest the last 365 (and counting) or so days have been challenging to say the least. Like a daily dose of mistakenly cutting sandwich triangles and trying to feed them to the rectangle child. I've gambled on this and lost. Badly. Very, very badly. Hell hath no fury like a child geometrically scorned.
The point being is that I see you, and completely understand what you're going through because I'm right there with you on a daily basis.
This is why I'm want to help you develop a sanity saving weekly movement habit that will help you move MORE so you can stop feeling bad about working out LESS.
Here's how a little more movement (remember, we're not working out anymore!) will help make your weeks a little more manageable:
• It can reduce your stress
• You can ncrease your energy levels
• It can give you a sense of accomplishment
• You just might end up feeling better when you're done.
• It might even help you get rid of any aches and pains you've accumulated (sorry, your kids don't count here) from sitting all day if you're working from home.
Join us for this parental group therapy, I mean home fitness habit creation session. We can support each other, get questions answered and share how we've managed to ruin the lives of our children by asking them to go to brush their teeth.
Which they do. Daily. Every week. All month. All year, and yet….
The struggle is real my friends, and we're going to help each other get through it!