Everyone is talking about them. Websites spread fear about their consequences. Businesses reel in anxiety in response to them.
There are thousands of trends and hundreds of thousands of fads. How do you start? What do you pay attention to? Must you get on the bandwagon early or lose out entirely?
How do these fads and trends actually influence your life and business? Will you become bankrupt if you miss one? Which one?
- Understand the Drivers of Change
- Distinguish between fads and trends and eliminate the threat of FOMO (Fear of Missing Out).
- Learn to identify trends that affect your industry.
- Consider how to create, repurpose or market your product to meet a real need and make a real profit.
- Start to wrap your head around trends that overturn centuries of values.
- Make real decisions about how to position your business to survive and thrive in the new world of work.
These webinars are open and free for anyone to attend. After an initial presentation from Charlotte Kemp, introducing and explaining concepts and models, we will discuss amongst the participants, what this means for our own circumstances and how we might apply them to make real and relevant changes to our futures.
No prior knowledge or understanding is required to participate in these sessions. Please feel free to share with interested colleagues.
For other events presented by Charlotte Kemp, please see this page and subscribe for updates. https://charlottekemp.co.za/public-events/
Charlotte Kemp is the Futures Alchemist. She is a professional futurist, member of the Association of Professional Futurists (APF), President of the Professional Speakers Association of Southern Africa (PSASA) and Vice President of the Global Speakers Federation (GSF). Besides speaking Charlotte also writes and hosts a podcast called ‘Futures Facets’, exploring further stories about how we can approach the future with more agency.