Running a business can be exciting and empowering, while at the same time creating fear and anxiety. With so much to worry about as a new entrepreneur, how can you set a proper foundation built to sustain business growth into the future?
During this webinar, Zane Jonson, Managing Attorney of MZA Legal, will provide an overview of the legal considerations that new entrepreneurs should keep in mind when starting their business. During this workshop you'll learn:
- How to choose the right type of business entity (LLC or something else?)
- How to figure out your business licensing requirements
- Why written contracts or so critical
- The difference between a W-2 employee and 1099 contractor, and why it matters
- What intellectual property you own and how to protect it
DISCLAIMER: This online workshop is provided for informational purposes only, and is not legal advice. Speak one on one with an attorney for advice on any particular legal issue. Registration does not create a lawyer-client relationship. Any information you send to MZA Legal through this registration page is not considered privileged unless and until a formal written engagement agreement is signed.