LUNGevity meetups were created with the purpose of providing a dedicated time of support and community in a safe, virtual environment. LUNGevity meetups are open to all patients/survivors and family caregivers impacted by lung cancer.
Please review our virtual meetup expectations below:
1. All meetup conversation will be courteous in nature, focused on life with lung cancer.
2. Our cultural, religious, and political beliefs may differ from other participants, we will always show respect for survivor/caregiver feelings and experiences.
3. All who wish to speak will have an opportunity to do so, however, passing/not sharing is also allowed.
4. Survivor learning experiences are valued and welcome as we grow together.
5. We will respect each other’s time; the facilitator/survivorship team is available for further support outside of the dedicated meetup times.
Our hope is that attendees find these meetups of value and supportive in nature. Should questions about the above expectations arise, please contact a member of the LUNGevity Survivorship team. Survivor/caregiver input is of great value and participation is appreciated.