Join us on November 17 for Parkinson Society British Columbia’s (PSBC) Virtual Open House! Meet some of our Education & Support Services staff and learn about what we do, as well as how to connect and be involved with our Society.
The PSBC Virtual Open House will showcase:
- Membership benefits
- Wide variety of educational resources offered
- Key support services and programs, such as PD Link, counselling, physiotherapy, and PSBC’s new Healthcare Navigation Service
- Support groups
- Exercise classes and PSBC social and activity-based workshops
- Types of educational events that feature internationally-renowned expert speakers
- Volunteer opportunities
- PSBC website navigation demo
This interactive virtual open house will include a question and answer session. We welcome the Parkinson’s community, including all new PSBC members, as well as healthcare professionals.
***IMPORTANT NOTE: Please retain the email sent to you after you have registered for information on logging into the session. No reminders will be sent. You may add the session information to your calendar by utilizing the links in the confirmation email.***