1. Locate, appraise and assimilate evidence in scientific studies related to Restorative Reproductive Medicine
2. Evaluate the hypothesis, the study design, the method and the results in a systematic fashion.
3. Apply knowledge learned in journal clubs, of study designs and statistical methods, to the appraisal of clinical studies and other information on diagnostic and therapeutic effectiveness
determine the clinical applicability of a particular study to RRM practice
4. Apply this knowledge to improve knowledge, competency, performance, and patient outcomes in RRM
5. Identify gaps in the field of RRM and opportunities for future research
The research article(s) will be posted at iirrm.org and emailed prior to the webinar. You can download a note-taking sheet with question prompts to consider when evaluating medical research through our website at iirrm.org.
Approved for 1.00 Online Only, Live AAFP Prescribed Credit*