• How to prevent pregnancy complications?
• How to manage pregnancy symptoms?
• How to recognize when there is a complication during my pregnancy?
• Are there any foods that I should avoid eating during pregnancy?
• How to create a connection with my baby?
This workshop will help you understand your pregnancy and its progression along with the proper medical follow-up. Furthermore, it will help you understand which foods to eat and which to avoid, the importance of physical activity and sleep, and understand how to manage stress and how to create a connection with your baby.
The Montreal Diet Dispensary is a community organization whose mission is to foster optimal infant health through social nutrition interventions with pregnant women in precarious situations, one pregnant woman, infant and family at a time.