To influence people’s purchase, tell them what the people around them are doing!
The phones ringing? Great! Your marketing and lead generation is working. Now what? The cost of acquiring a new customer last year averaged between $250 to $300 according to the ACCA.
As digital ads and online competition increases, it is projected businesses would need to spend an additional 10% year over year just to generate the same volume of customers.
As the cost to attract each customer continues to increase, what are you doing to maximize your opportunity on every call? How are you helping your techs and comfort consultants increase their ticket averages? How do you encourage customers to purchase maintenance programs and add ons?
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to:
1. Take advantage of your existing customer base to sell add ons and preventative maintenance packages to new customers.
2. Turn existing customers to neighborhood spokespersons for your company.
3. Rethink your customers journey, bridging the gap via education and sampling.
4. Set the stage for your technicians and comfort consultants BEFORE they arrive at your customers home.
5. Personalize your customers experience, stay relevant and relatable with the information you provide.
6. Give customers a taste of your experience, show them their neighbors trust you!
Join us and rethink your customers journey today. Build a network of references and win over a neighborhood of customers!