Join the Chartered College of Teaching for a free half-day conference from 3pm-6pm on Thursday 19th May, hearing perspectives from system leaders and leading educationalists on building an evidence-informed CPD culture across schools.
Join us to connect with colleagues, and take away fresh insights on how best to embed evidence-informed practice in your setting.
The publication of the Schools White Paper brings a sharp focus on teacher development, and we are delighted to be joined by:
- Dr Sam Sims - UCL Institute of Education
- Steve Rollett - Deputy CEO, Confederation of School Trusts
- Becs Lillington MCCT – Director of Professional Learning Institute, Summit Learning Trust
- Rebecca Underwood - Head of Professional Learning for the Avanti Institute, Avanti Schools Trust
- Aleishia Lewis MCCT - NPQ Programme Lead, CofE Foundation for Educational Leadership
- Kathryn Morgan MCCT - Capacity Improvement Advisor, Teaching School Hubs Council
- Cat Scutt - Director of Education and Research, Chartered College of Teaching
- David Weston FCCT - CEO, Teacher Development Trust
- Abby Bayford FCCT - Director of Institute, Academy Transformation Trust
- Sufian Sadiq FCCT - Director of Teaching School, Chiltern Learning Trust
- Stephen Munday FCCT - Chief Executive, Cam Academy Trust; President, Chartered College of Teaching
This is an invitation only event, one space is available per trust. If you have a second colleague who would be particularly keen to attend, please let us know and if we have any spaces available we will be able to extend them an invitation.