Thinking about starting a business in Illinois? This informative workshop helps entrepreneurs understand many of the steps and requirements. You’ll be taken step-by-step through a variety of topics and have the opportunity to ask questions.
– Introduction to the Illinois Small Business Development Center at Chicagoland Chamber of Commerce
– Sources of funding, including financing
– Business formation and registering your business_
– How to create or improve your business plan and marketing plan
- Banking and tax solutions
PLEASE NOTE: this webinar will be recorded and may be shared publicly. by registering for this webinar, you understand that your questions or comments shared during the webinar will be recorded and shared in a public domain.