A gathering of Oregon nursing students and faculty to offer timely updates and share insights on nursing education, transitioning to the workforce and more!
OCN’s Student Huddle is a space to share information and opinion with nursing students across the state. We ask all attendees to follow some basic conduct guidelines:
1. Please do not feel you must be a “content expert” to contribute. All individual and organizational perspectives are welcome and needed!
2. Be respectful of the opinions and lived experiences of others.
3. The people who attend the Huddle changes from week to week. Please make sure you are comfortable and intentional about the information and perspective you choose to share.
4. Huddle summaries will be distributed after the meeting. Please feel free to share this summary with colleagues who were unable to attend.
5. For any members of the media, this Huddle is considered “off the record.” If you are interested in following up on a nursing-related story, please contact Kelley Ilic (firstname.lastname@example.org).