In this seminar, participants will learn how to harness their cognitive and emotional capabilities to build meaningful and fulfilling careers. These capabilities include how to identify signature strengths to facilitate goal setting, raise self-efficacy to drive goal striving and build resilience to ensure goal attainment. Ultimately leading to building better careers and living better lives.
By signing up for this event, you are taken to have read and agreed to the following personal data protection clauses:
COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
1. I consent to the collection, use and retention of my personal data by NTUC for the purposes of processing, servicing and managing my registration for this event.
2. I will inform NTUC immediately of any changes to my contact details and/or personal data in order to enable NTUC to contact me for all matters relating to this event.
3. I consent to be contacted by NTUC via email, text messages, calls and/or post for matters related to my registration for this event and other union membership matters (if applicable), as well as to obtain my opinion/feedback on such matters.
4. I consent to the disclosure of my personal data by NTUC to authorised third parties for the latter to collect, use and retain my personal data for the purpose of processing, servicing and managing my registration for and participation in this event.
5. I understand that photography and/or videography may be taken during this event for news and publicity purposes and may be used for print and on online/electronic platforms.
6. I acknowledge that NTUC owns all rights to the photographs and video recordings.
7. If I do not wish to have any photographs or video recordings taken of me, I will inform NTUC before the commencement of this event.
For enquiries on personal data protection matters, please email to email@example.com
For all other enquiries, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org