This opportunity will allow Fellows to connect 1:1 with Volunteers across professional backgrounds. We will kick of the session with a practice round of Elevator Pitches, and then break into speed networking. Fellows will learn about important skills in their industry of choice, understand possible career/education paths, and practice their informational interviewing skills.
Questions for both Volunteers and Fellows:
- What is your education and professional background?
- What is your current role?
- How does your day-to-day look?
- How did you work/industry change due to the pandemic?
- Any advice for college students as they navigate and graduate college?
Fellows (be sure to share) –
- Personal Elevator Pitch
- What’s your interest/goals?
- College major and professional experience