GLOBAL GOALS WEEK is an annual week of action, awareness, and accountability for the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
Better Together World Congress at Global Goals Week 2022 is jointly organized by outstanding youth leaders from across 12 countries:
1) Aigerim Turuspekova (Kazakhstan)
2) Avi Mishra (India)
3) Chananya Khamjampa (Thailand)
4) Georgy Salakhutdinov (Russia)
5) Hung Bui (Vietnam)
6) Maria Victoria Oliver (Canada)
7) Owen Chow (Hong Kong SAR)
8) Ryo Mitsuhashi (Japan)
9) Thanin Tamphanuwat (Indonesia)
10) Vittal Sivakumar (United States)
11) Wenshuo Selina Wan (China)
12) Yuho Tanizaki (Japan)
13) Zekai Robert Bao (China)
Youth from around the world will come together in 2022 to cultivate ideas, identify solutions, and build partnerships, with the ambition and power to solve a wide range of complex global problems from inequality to climate change.
Global Goals Week is what it looks like when the SDG community comes together. Join us and design collective action.