WATCH THE RECORDING HERE: https://truops.com/webinar-grc-in-2022-and-beyond/
Delivering GRC Parkour to Navigate your Business Environment
Join the TruOps team and GRC 20/20’s Michael Rasmussen for some expert tips on navigating your business environment to avoid events and leverage your risk to the advantage of your business.
In 2020 and 2021, we learned that the volume, velocity, and interconnectedness of risk is growing. Over the past several years, organizations have been focused on recovery and resiliency—but 2022 will be different.
In 2022 and beyond, the organization will focus on risk agility. Resiliency is the ability to recover from an event and spring back, but agility is the capability to navigate the environment to avoid events altogether—and even leverage risk for the advantage of the business. This requires full situational awareness of risk, accurate insightful risk intelligence, and the ability act quickly in a dynamic environment.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
• How to integrate left-brain logical thinking about risk with right-brain creative thinking about risk
• How to think strategically and not just tactically about risk and compliance (GRC)
• Ways to move beyond operational resiliency to enterprise risk agility
• Steps for bringing together risk situational awareness and intelligence
• Role of technology in automating and delivering value to next-generation GRC