Over the past year, the advent of the global pandemic has challenged us all to demonstrate our resilience, to call upon our unique strengths and to show leadership as we struggle to face up to the enormous upheaval in our personal and professional lives brought about by Covid-19. Entrepreneurs and innovators have been no exception to the rule but arguably these individuals have been better equipped to adapt to change due to the inherent nature of what they do.
In this webinar, we examine some of the common characteristics of financial technology leaders who have thrived through the pandemic, setting their teams up for lasting success in the new era.
Join our panel of leading entrepreneurs in the field:
● Remonda Z. Kirketerp-Møller, Founder & CEO, Muinmos
● Liam Huxley, CEO & Founder, Cassini Systems
● Philip Miller, Co-CEO & Co-Founder, Solidatus
● Thomas McHugh, CEO & Co-Founder at Finbourne Technology
In conversation with Toby Babb from Harrington Starr, we will explore how these financial technology pioneers have survived and thrived in the Covid era and understand their lessons for success.
Areas of discussion will include:
● How have financial technology leaders been able to capitalise on market opportunity?
● How to add value throughout the customer journey
● What are the best ways to engage your team and drive purpose?
● What does it really mean to constantly innovate and challenge the norm in the midst of an uncertain external climate?