The United States and its allies are facing an escalation of Russian cyberattacks on critical infrastructure and the global supply chain. Moscow continues to provide safe harbor for cybercriminals. China, once known for its brazenness has invested in stealth, and ramping up cyberattacks that demonstrate a sophistication not previously seen. The West is struggling to keep pace with the new threat landscape and to recognize that cybersecurity and national security are now one and the same.
1. Are we already in the midst of a cyberwar?
2. What are the dynamics that govern this power equation?
3. How can we mitigate the harms of this increasingly digitized world?
Note for Participants:
1. Certificate of Participation will be sent via email to attendees based on details provided in the webinar registration form.
2. Only attendees who will attend the whole Webinar on Zoom will be eligible to receive a Certificate of Participation.