The long-tail for many of us represents the toughest set of Channel partners we have to deal with. Made more complex by the fact that many of us manage the long-tail via Distribution. Yet how many hidden gems are there in the long-tail, with the right emphasis what percentage of our sales could these partners represent? The challenge is how can you allocate meaningful resources to partners who individually do very little business with you? In this webinar our panelists will explore the strategies and the actual programs successful companies are harnessing to maximize their success with this fragmented but for many very important group of partners.
• Heather K. Margolis – SVP Marketing – 360insights
• Lori Harner – AVP Product Marketing – e2open
• Christine Styles – Director, Sales Enablement – ChannelAssist
• Kevin Dean – CSO – Mindmatrix
• Kate Caday – Director, Channel & Ecosystem Strategy – Spur Reply