Measuring reputation involves multiple facets and is often not as straight-forward as counting quantitative metrics. The influence of media adds further intricacies to it. Yet, as a significant driver of brand and corporate performance, it is imperative for communications professionals to stay on top of this intangible asset.
In relation to the upcoming launch of the joint report “Big Tech: Media Perspectives and Trends” by CARMA and Allison+Partners, the panel will be diving into measuring and managing reputation through the lens of the top American and Asian tech companies.
Join us for a discussion on the findings and learnings from this study.
- Measuring reputation in the media
- How to optimise media engagement to improve awareness and recall?
- Weighing in on communications around internal and external initiatives, with examples from tech
- Negative coverage in media – how to manage reputational risk in a highly regulated tech environment?
- Workplace culture and wellbeing coverage – what are the potential opportunities and risks on reputation?
- Staying on top of your brand reputation
- Tim Williamson, Managing Director, APAC, Telum Media (Moderator)
- Jeremy Seow, Managing Director, Growth and Innovation, Asia Pacific, Allison+Partners
- Khali Sakkas, Head of Insights, Asia Pacific, CARMA Asia
- Alfred Siew, Editor and Co-founder, Techgoondu.com