Without data, there is no accurate measurement of progress made. The availability and quality of the data is becoming ever more important for insurers in their journey to net-zero. This webinar will look at some of the challenges faced, and ways to move forward in an unperfect data world.
• What data / new data types are needed to help insurers get their GAs to Net-Zero?
• How can insurers cope with a lack of available data?
• What data sets are under development to help?
• Who are the data providers and what services should they provide?
• Is there a risk that the data relied upon today might be obsolete in the future and slow an insurer’s journey to net-zero, or even make it miss the mark completely?