Chemical plants are demanding as they cater to a wide range of organic and inorganic material (liquid or gas) some of which are flammable, toxic, and highly corrosive. Also during chemical processing, liquid such as acids, caustics, and highly viscous organic substances or highly pressurized gas lines place enormous material and mechanical stress upon flow measurement and process analytics solutions in chemical plants.
Key Discussion Points:-
- Problems catering to flow measurement and process analytics solutions in chemical plants
- Flow measurement solutions ideal for explosives and hazardous liquids in chemical plants
- Advantages of clamp-on ultrasonic flow metering and concentration measurement solution
- Reduction in Opex and Capex with deployment of clamp-on ultrasonic flow metering solution
- How does ultrasonic flow metering solution increase safety and security for chemical manufacturers?
- Energy savings due to clamp-on ultrasonic flow metering solution
- Ingo Nickel, Head of Market Management for Chemical Industry, FLEXIM GmbH
- Mathias Gehl, Global Analytics Sales Manager, FLEXIM GmbH
- Mahesh Patil, General Manager - Instrumentation, Deepak Fertilisers & Petrochemicals Corporation Limited
- Vinod Patil, General Manager (Electrical, Instrumentation and Civil), Aarti Industries Ltd
- R.S. Rajan, Senior Vice President - Manufacturing, Meghmani Finechem Ltd
- Kanji Kumbharvadia, Sr. Manager –Instrumentation, Navin Fluorine International Ltd
- Vivek Gupta, Joint VP (Instrumentation & Digitalization), DCM Shriram Limited
- Pravin Prashant, Editor, Indian Chemical News