Understanding the Risk of LTC insurance
Pricing, Rate Increases and the Role of the State Guaranty Associations
Join three industry experts as they discuss the actuarial assumptions that have driven pricing of long-term care insurance to date, how that has changed over time and what we can expect for the future. And what about when it all goes wrong? You’ll learn about that too.
Our panel of experts will discuss the following and more.
• An overview of the basic structure of LTCi pricing
• How pricing has changed over time
• How the economic environment impacts pricing
• Recent hybrid pricing activity
• The role of The National Organization of Life and Health Insurance Guaranty Associations (NOLHGA)
Kick off the New Year by learning about the pricing strategies behind the products you sell and the infrastructure that exists to support your clients should a carrier fail.
Sign Up Now!