Research tells us that immersive learning positively changes the way we engage and teach students, and it will have an even greater impact in the future. Utilizing immersive learning, teachers can incorporate a more hands-on approach in the classroom, improving learning outcomes. Like never before, the integration of technology promises a better and more effective learning experience.
In the webinar we will demonstrate how you can bring immersive learning experiences into your classroom, enhancing learning outcomes in math and science.
You will find out how the Veative solution can bring the benefits of Immersive Learning to your classroom!
1. Deepen student understanding and build background knowledge through application and real-world experiences
2. Allow students to explore fundamental questions about the world
3. Focus on behaviors scientists use to answer questions
4. Provide the practice students need to refine skills required to be successful in a career
5. Encourage self discovery and elicit rich academic conversation
6. Build students’ confidence as learners