Over 75% of COPD patients have experienced a flare-up, which often leads to a hospital visit.1 Learn about new updates in COPD care and management that may help you avoid flare-ups and breathe better.
Join Duaa Elfar, Clinical Pharmacist and Certified Respiratory Educator (CRE), for a free webinar where she will share important tips to help you and your loved one live well with COPD.
In this webinar, you will learn:
• How the face of COPD is changing in Canada
• What new medications exist and if they could be right for you
• Why there is renewed focus on mucus in disease management
• How to use exercises and devices to support treatment
• New tips for living well with COPD
• What to bring in your bag when you go out
• + answers to your questions in our Q&A
Register now for this free 1-hour event to learn more about COPD and what you can do to help support symptom management.
This program is brought to you by Trudell Medical International | www.trudellmed.com
Reference: 1.) Neil Barnes et al; COPD and exacerbations: Patient insights. BMC Pulmonary Medicine 2013