Emergency room visits for asthma spike in September with the return of kids to school and adults to the office after summer.
Join Dr. Douglas Mah as he explains this phenomenon and provides useful tips on how to manage asthma during this challenging seasonal transition.
BACK-TO-SCHOOL and BACK-TO-THE-OFFICE
- Learn what you can do to help ensure your family's asthma is well controlled
- Get tips on how kids can manage asthma at school
- Understand how to recognize signs and symptoms
- Learn strategies to address breathing difficulties and the stress of asthma
- Get your questions answered with an open Q&A with Dr. Mah
Register now for this free 1-hour event to help avoid unnecessary time off school or work this fall by learning how to breathe better with asthma.
This program is brought to you by Trudell Medical International | https://www.trudellmed.com/ca/en-CA/