Competitors, Partners, and Customers…Oh My!!!
How do you develop a plan for success when the landscape is constantly changing? In our opinion, at Moving Forward Small Business, we believe the #1 thing you should do moving into 2022 is conduct a competitive analysis.
In this How-to mini-series, Jimmy Newson - The Impact Influencer, will do a deep dive into competitive analysis and the steps to complete one. At the end of this series, you will know where you stand, where you are winning, and where you are losing when it comes to your competition. Competitive analysis can use this information to define your USP & UVP, engage your internal team and external community, launch a new product or service or even raise additional capital to dominate your local marketing, enter a new market or take your company global.
It's Important to note this is not a talking head webinar mini-series. These workshops will dive deep into the steps and tools necessary to help you complete your competitive analysis for your business. As long as you do the work, you will walk away with a blueprint for taking your business to the next level.
Our Mini-Series Workshop Topics include:
1. Jan 19, 2022: The Competitive Research & Analysis Strategy & Overview
2. Jan 26, 2022: Identify Your 5 Types of Competitors: Deep Dive
3. Feb 02, 2022: Analyze your Competitors Product, Distribution, & Sales Strategies
4. Feb 09, 2022: Analyze Your Competitors' Content Marketing Strategy
5. Feb 16, 2022: Step-By-Step to Completing a SWOT Analysis & Determine Your Unique Value Proposition
6. Feb 23, 2022The Competitive Landscape in 2022: Expert Panel & Networking Event (Panel Discussion on REMO platform - Link will be sent to registrants of at least one of the previous webinars)
All the attendees of the mini-series will get useful templates, resources, and tool recommendations for the job.