The impact of Covid-19 on the corporate world has arguably strengthened a commitment to Employee Experience (EX). We’ve seen a call for empathy, a growing intolerance for inequality and an urgency to take action on climate change. But what does any of this have to do with Global Mobility?
Whether we are talking about employees (EX), customers (CX), assignees (AX) or Global Mobility (GMX), the experience had is directly linked to engagement. And ultimately, to recruiting and retaining top talent.
Join Lisa Johnson (Global Practice Leader, Consulting Services), and a fantastic panel, for one of our popular benchmarking sessions. Give us just 60 minutes to bring you live polling with your peers and an exciting discussion on the changing course of EX in 2021.
Underlying themes we’ll be discussing:
1) Emerging EX priorities before Covid-19
2) Low touch – high touch; combining virtual, DIY solutions with human, caring responses
3) The spotlight on mental health, well-being and empathy – where does burnout fit in?
4) Inclusion – the driver for the new normal?
5) Future predictions for EX, CX and Global Mobility