Join us as we sit down with Amazon’s Military Veteran and Pathways Recruiters to learn about Military Pathways Program. The Pathways Program is a leadership development program for Amazon Worldwide Operations. The goal is to prepare and develop high potential leaders into Amazon’s next General Managers, Directors, and Vice Presidents. In this one-hour webinar, you'll learn about the benefits of the program and how to apply.
· 5+ years of active duty service as a commissioned/non-commissioned military leader.
· Transitioned/retired within 1 year (NO EXCEPTIONS)
· A completed Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university.
· Excellent military record demonstrating significant levels of responsibility and leadership experiences in challenging, high-operational-tempo assignments.
· Candidates must be flexible to work weekends and/or overnight shifts regularly.
· Geographic flexibility in assignment
For more information about this program please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/jobs/1635573/military-pathways-2022-nationwide-opportunities-united-states
Have a question about hiring processes at Amazon? You can ask our experts during this live event. Don't wait to register, this event will book up fast!