The level of volatility that recruiters need to deal with in the current and future talent market requires an equal amount of adaptability. Talent acquisition professionals must focus on multiple avenues of recruitment, constantly changing external and internal pressures, and the uncertainty of what skills will be needed in the next few years. Organizations that plan to succeed must give their TA teams the tools to support an adaptive mindset.
Talent acquisition teams must respond to new workforce needs by being prepared to use the tools provided to them. Research shows that helping candidates and internal teams make the best use of all available tools will show the organization’s true employer value proposition.
This webinar will address those topics, as well as:
• How the work-from-home (WFH) population is expanding, and what that means for both talent search and the ways we measure our TA efforts
• How technology can help bridge the gap between candidates and recruiters in terms of communication methods and delivery for a better candidate experience
• What outcomes more effective TA can have on business results, and how to measure and monitor the right KPIs to show that
According to Brandon Hall Group research, only about a third (35%) of organizations indicate that candidates are constantly evaluated and expanded to ensure a broad range of candidates – which has obvious impacts not only on their employer brand.
Join Cliff Stevenson, Principal Analyst, Talent Acquisition of Brandon Hall Group, and Dawn McAvoy of HireRoad on September 27th at 1 pm EST as they discuss the strategies, best practices and technology that will allow your organization to:
• Learn best practices from your peers, as we spotlight real-life use cases
• See objective business results directly connected to your advanced recruitment efforts
• Create a talent acquisition approach that helps prove your organizational value, and helps the right candidates move through the